Saturday, July 26, 2008

High School Reunion Part 1

Last night my wife and I attended the 1st part of my 10 year high school reunion. It was pretty good. Unfortunately it was a little crowded in such a small room, and the a/c wasn't working, but it was nice to see some of the people that I haven't seen in a long time. I do have to say that I missed the women a lot more than the men, but what can I say, I love beautiful women. I'm just glad that I have wife who isn't jealous. She knows I'm always going to be with her.

It's amazing how little some of them have changed. And also how much some of them have changed. Two of the guys are pretty much the exact same as they were 10 years ago. One of them has matured some, but the other one hasn't changed in the least. By contrast one of the guys who used to wrestle for the school, and was also the school mascot is now fighting mixed martial arts. I guess that shouldn't be too surprising since Mikey Barnett used to come in to work out with the wrestlers and sometimes teach a little mma, to him and some others.

Then there is me. I have changed a lot since high school. My beliefs have been completely overhauled. I don't think at all like I used to and being around the people I went to school with has helped me to see just how much I have changed.

I hope to report back on tonights activities tomorrow, but we'll see.

No comments: