Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just like new

Today I have reformatted my hard drive and set my computer up just like new. I have installed a couple of programs and will of course be installing World of Warcraft, I'm just waiting for one of the disks to get here. I let a friend borrow it so that he wouldn't have to download the whole thing from the website. Once I get done with my system, M.A. is thinking about doing the same with hers to get it working much faster and hopefully get the sound issues resolved. If she decides to install WoW on her computer again then we can finally play it together again. :) I would like that very much. I have missed her being there. I know she loves to play the game, but doesn't like to play on her own.

Anyway, that is all that I have for now.

Later,

Ace

No comments: